John Paul Titlow is the Associate Editor for Fast Company's Co.Labs, where he covers the intersection of music and technology, the geeky underbelly of mass media's data-infused future and the people building it all.
When he's not peering into technology's weird future, he's drumming in a psychedelic rock band, taking photos and seeking out his next favorite dive bar. A part-time New Yorker, he lives primarily in Philadelphia with Walter, a cat that willingly wears a bow tie.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Nickelodeon Turns Its Archives Into A Mobile Distraction For Your Kids
- Go Go Gadget Exclusives: Netflix Beefs Up Its Kids' Programming
- The Dumbest App In The World Just Made Itself Pretty Useful
- And The Awards For The Most Illegally Downloaded Oscar Movies Go To...
- Google Wants To Fix Your Work Email Nightmare
- Uber's Legal Woes In Spain Force It Into Food Delivery
- YouTube Is Launching An App To Capture Your Kid's Attention Span (And TV's Future)
- Can Ello Finally Explain Its Existence?
- Your Workplace Bully Is Much More Harmful Than You Thought
- Can Sony's Face Computer Thrive Where Google Glass Failed?
- You'll Pay $288 For Coffee--And You'll Like It
- Here's How Meditation Boosts Your Health Beyond The Brain
- To Fend Off Apple, Google Might Let You Pay With Your Voice
- Sleep Deprived? A Nap Can Undo The Damage To Your Health
- Apple's Biggest Project Ever Is A $850m Solar Farm