Lapsed software developer, tech journalist, wannabe data scientist.
Ciara has a B.Sc. in Computer Science and and M.Sc in Artificial Intelligence. She has worked as a Machine Learning researcher, software team lead, engineering manager, product manager and mobile standard expert. Her writing has appeared in Forbes, VentureBeat, O’ Reilly Radar, The New York Times Digital and Techcrunch.
Based in Amsterdam, her interests include data science, robotics, health-tech, European startups and cycling in high heels. She sometimes teaches yoga to developers.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A Fitness Giant Eyes The Next Frontier Of Personal Training: Sleeping
- How To Save A Hacked Power Grid? Machine Learning
- Firefighting Is Now A Job For Robots
- Drugs, Guns, And Selfies: Gangs On Social Media
- 9 Things Computers Can Do Now That They Couldn't Do A Year Ago
- All I Want For Christmas Is This Nonexistent Technology
- Biocoding For Beginners
- What I Learned From Building An App For Low-Income Americans
- Which Data Scientists Earn The Most Money?
- Tips For Techies Who Want To Wow A Crowd
- How Apps Automate Emotional Stuff Like Home Video Editing
- Secrets To Building A Totally Addictive App (Without That Guilty Feeling)
- You're A Developer. Do Your Kids Have Any Idea What You Actually Do?
- Can Robot Musicians Play Songs That Entrance Human Ears?
- Arduino Cofounder Has Some Advice For You, Hacker