Michael Grothaus is a Senior Writer at Fast Company who tells the stories behind the people and companies that make news in the tech world. He has a keen interest in any tech relating to publishing, personal health, and the effects of mass media on our psyches. Outside of Fast Company he's a novelist, journalist, published author and former screenwriter. Michael is represented worldwide by The Hanbury Literary Agency in London.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Give Your Phone Total Amnesia With This "Snapchat For Everything" App
- How Two App Developers Got So Sick Of Android They Built Their Own Smartphone
- Four Major Headaches Apple Fixed Shows It's Listening To Complaints For Once
- Why Apple's New Swift Language Will Keep Developers Loyal (And Away From Android)
- Why Exactly Does The Government Suck So Badly At Software?
- What's Wrong With Mac OS X?
- 10 Tips To Help Non-Technical Employees Thrive
- Advice From The Kickstarter Millionaires Club On Raising Seven Figures
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- This Former Mozilla Engineer Turned London Into SimCity, With Real Data
- A Futuristic Look At The Nation Of San Francisco
- All About Google Loon's Low-Cost Space-Based Competitor, Outernet
- Weird Hiring Tactics That "Just Work" From Three Killer Startups
- This Apple Partner Gave Us A Brief Peek At The New CarPlay Framework
- This Cambridge Researcher Just Embarrassed Siri