I cover the stories behind the people and companies that make news in the tech world. I have a keen interest in any tech relating to publishing, personal health, and the effects of mass media on our psyches. Outside of Fast Company I'm a novelist, journalist, published author and former screenwriter. I'm represented worldwide by The Hanbury Literary Agency in London.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Do Developers Need A Standardized Code Of Ethics?
- When A Million-Dollar Art Piece Won't "Run"
- Just How Important Is Jony Ive To Apple?
- Forget Coin--iPhone Payments Now Possible Thanks To iBeacons
- Why Are We Building Jailbait Sexbots?
- Should Obama Open Source Healthcare.gov To Fix The Fiasco?
- Is Bribery The Future Of Digital Dating?
- Can E-Books Save The Neighborhood Bookstore?
- This Audio-Only Video Game Has Nothing “Video” About It
- Meet One Of The Hackers Who Cracked Apple’s Touch ID
- This $35,000 Set-Top Box Grants You Access To "The Bel Air Circuit"
- What It’s Like To Be A Woman In Y Combinator
- Is It Time For Apple To Update App Store Pricing Rules?
- E-Books Could Be The Future Of Social Media
- Developing For iOS 7: The Good, The Bad, The Flat, And The Ugly