I tell the stories behind the people and companies that make news in the tech world. I have a keen interest in any tech relating to publishing, personal health, and the effects of mass media on our psyches. Outside of Fast Company I'm a novelist, journalist, published author and former screenwriter. I'm represented worldwide by The Hanbury Literary Agency in London.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Weird Hiring Tactics That "Just Work" From Three Killer Startups
- This Apple Partner Gave Us A Brief Peek At The New CarPlay Framework
- This Cambridge Researcher Just Embarrassed Siri
- How GM Got Religion And Released An API
- 10 Steps To Pulling Off A Killer Hardware Hackathon
- Meet The Man Who Solved The Mysterious Cicada 3301 Puzzle
- How To Create Your Own Cryptocurrency
- How Infinite Information Will Warp And Change Human Relationships
- Here's How Apple Can Make iOS Developers Happy In 2014
- Here's 6 Last-minute Ways To Maximize Holiday App Sales
- Things To Consider Before Jumping Into Motion Control Development
- Could The Road To The "Dark Web" Be The Right One?
- Do Developers Need A Standardized Code Of Ethics?
- When A Million-Dollar Art Piece Won't "Run"
- Just How Important Is Jony Ive To Apple?