Matt Hartigan writes about sports technology for Co.Labs. He graduated from the University of Southern California in 2006 where he studied English, Psychology, Fine Arts and spectatorship. He lives in Brooklyn with a girl named Boy and a number of unread books. He writes both fiction and in the third person.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A Connected Sleeve Finds That Pitchers Need To Alter Their Warm-Ups
- The App From SAP That Will Make Women's Tennis Even More Competitive
- One Online Retailer's Quest To Create A "Smarter Buyer"
- The NFL Announces It's Tracking RFID Chips On Every Player For 2014
- Colombia's High-Tech Advantage In Its World Cup Match Against Brazil
- This App Wants To Fix Our Baseball Injury Epidemic
- How U.S. Soccer Digitally Tracks The "Training Load" On Every Player
- Breaking Down Every Moment Of California Chrome's Letdown, Digitally
- How Governors Ball Got Wireless Payments Working--In The Middle Of The New York Harbor
- Why StubHub Thinks It's Uniquely Suited To Solve Local Music Discovery
- Why This Nascar Team Is Putting RFID Sensors On Every Person In The Pit
- Is the WWE Network Taking Pay-Per-View To The Top Rope?
- The Hardest Problem In Baseball (And The Robots Solving It)
- How NBA Player Analytics Opened Up A Whole New Business For SAP
- The British Are Streaming . . . For Free! So Why Isn't NBC?