Matt Hartigan writes about sports technology for Co.Labs. He graduated from the University of Southern California in 2006 where he studied English, Psychology, Fine Arts and spectatorship. He live in Brooklyn with his canine companion and a number of unread books. He writes both fiction and in the third person.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Colombia's High-Tech Advantage In Its World Cup Match Against Brazil
- This App Wants To Fix Our Baseball Injury Epidemic
- How U.S. Soccer Digitally Tracks The "Training Load" On Every Player
- Breaking Down Every Moment Of California Chrome's Letdown, Digitally
- How Governors Ball Got Wireless Payments Working--In The Middle Of The New York Harbor
- Why StubHub Thinks It's Uniquely Suited To Solve Local Music Discovery
- Why This Nascar Team Is Putting RFID Sensors On Every Person In The Pit
- Is the WWE Network Taking Pay-Per-View To The Top Rope?
- The Hardest Problem In Baseball (And The Robots Solving It)
- How NBA Player Analytics Opened Up A Whole New Business For SAP
- The British Are Streaming . . . For Free! So Why Isn't NBC?
- The NBA's Development League Straps A Sensor Disc To Every Player
- Major League Baseball Is Outsourcing Their Reviewed Calls, Will There Be Riots?
- Can Bitcoin Save The NBA's Most Beleaguered Team?
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch Generates Second Earthquake Of His Career