I am a UK-based journalist and author, with a background working in documentary film for Channel 4 and the BBC. I'm the author of The Formula: How Algorithms Solve All Our Problems -- And Create More.
Drop me a line on Twitter to chat about the digital humanities, innovative start-ups, and video games. Not necessarily in that order.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Entrepreneurs Can Leverage The Power Of Live-Streaming Apps
- How Apple Is Building An Ecosystem For Your Body
- What A Pong-Beating Robot Says About Where Silicon Valley Is Taking AI
- How Apple Became A Car Company
- Google, Facebook, and Yahoo Shun Obama Cybersecurity Summit
- The Federal Government Can Legally Read Your Emails After 180 Days
- Deaf Advocates Want MIT And Harvard To Provide Better Closed-Captioning Services
- GM Will Go Head-To-Head With Tesla In Race To Build $30K Electric Vehicle
- United Airlines Glitch Erroneously Slashes Thousands Of Ticket Prices
- Who Will Look After Your Facebook Account When You're Gone?
- These Researchers Say They Can Predict Which Tweets Will Go Viral
- This Amazing Kickstarter Will Let You Print Your Own Circuit Boards
- Net Neutrality Won't Affect Investment Or Innovation, Says Sprint
- Facebook Has Created An Anti-Hacking Social Network For Security Experts
- The U.K. Begins Testing Driverless Cars On Public Roads