I am a UK-based journalist and author, with a background working in documentary film for Channel 4 and the BBC. I'm the author of the forthcoming book The Formula, about algorithms and their impact on our lives, to be released in 2014.
Drop me a line on Twitter to chat about the digital humanities, innovative start-ups, and video games. Not necessarily in that order.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5 Smart Gadgets That Will Transform The Life Of Any Pet Owner
- Nokia's Loupe Is Smarter Than It Looks
- 5 Apps That Will Change The Way You Think About Photos
- This Algorithm Predicts A Neighborhood's Crime Rate Using Google Street View
- What To Look For In A Hardware Accelerator
- Three Reasons Apple Pay Is Going To Work
- Inside Baidu's Plan To Beat Google By Taking Search Out Of The Text Era
- GlassWire Makes Web Security Beautiful
- Can AliveCor's Heart Monitor Predict Your Stroke Before It Strikes?
- How This Brilliant Idea Earned $11 Million On Kickstarter
- This Is Going To Change How You Listen To Music Forever
- Who's Excited For The "Tesla Of Vacuums"?!
- Oculus Rift-Powered Nature Documentaries Are Here, Complete With David Attenborough
- Can The Blackphone Wake Us From An Android Security Nightmare?
- How Machines Learned To Recognize Our Faces So Well--And What's Next