I am a UK-based journalist and author, with a background working in documentary film for Channel 4 and the BBC. I'm the author of the forthcoming book The Formula, about algorithms and their impact on our lives, to be released in 2014.
Drop me a line on Twitter to chat about the digital humanities, innovative start-ups, and video games. Not necessarily in that order.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Could This App For Novelists Score You A Book Deal?
- The Algorithm That Thinks Like A Human
- What Will Happen To Your Emails After You’re Dead?
- This Algorithm Can Tell Your Life Story Through Twitter
- How Do I (Really) Know If My Startup Is Infringing On Trademarks?
- Touching Sounds, Missing Limbs, And Other Weird Haptic Surfaces
- This Algorithm Can Predict Your Success At University
- Computer Science Enters The Bloodstream Of Academia With Incredible Projects Like This
- Should We Teach Literature Students How To Analyze Texts Algorithmically?
- Anti-Social Apps Will Help Us Avoid Our Friends
- Why Your Next Judge (Probably) Won’t Be A Robot
- Can Alternate Endings Save The Hollywood Blockbuster?
- How To Make Room For Experts In Your App
- Can This Company Actually Quantify Human Potential?
- Why We Need “Decimated Reality” Aggregators