I am a UK-based journalist and author, with a background working in documentary film for Channel 4 and the BBC. I'm the author of the forthcoming book The Formula, about algorithms and their impact on our lives, to be released in 2014.
Drop me a line on Twitter to chat about the digital humanities, innovative start-ups, and video games. Not necessarily in that order.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- This Is Going To Change How You Listen To Music Forever
- Who's Excited For The "Tesla Of Vacuums"?!
- Oculus Rift-Powered Nature Documentaries Are Here, Complete With David Attenborough
- Can The Blackphone Wake Us From An Android Security Nightmare?
- How Machines Learned To Recognize Our Faces So Well--And What's Next
- Finally, A Materials Science Revolution In Helmet Design
- Why Apple's New Swift Language Will Keep Developers Loyal (And Away From Android)
- This Professor Is Learning To Identify Bugs By Their Buzz. Can It Help Eradicate Malaria?
- Finally, A Useful Correlation Between Cell Phones And Cancer
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook's New App Accelerator
- The Five Best Libraries For Building Data Visualizations
- The Secret To Engineers And Non-Engineers Getting Along Is Simpler Than You Think
- Does The Tech Industry's Obsessive Party Fetish Pay Off?
- How Facebook's Machines Got So Good At Recognizing Your Face
- Crowdtilt Says "Hack Vacations" Are Its Secret Engineering Weapon