Lily Hay Newman is interested in technology and eating lunch so she has hung around at Co.Labs, Gizmodo, IEEE Spectrum, Popular Mechanics, Discover and MetroNY. She writes about web apps and materials science more than sandwiches, but you never know when the tide will turn. Warble with her on Twitter.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Six Offbeat Cloud Services That Could Change Your Life
- From Building Mac OS X To Building... A Vaporizer?
- What Do Your App's User Retention Numbers Really Mean?
- Evernote’s Guide To Making Startup Schwag
- An Outpouring Of Developer Feelings About iOS 7, Most Of Them Negative
- Does Nasdaq’s CEO Understand Computers At All?
- Even The Laziest Developers Should Transition To IPv6 Now
- Want To Recruit Better Developers? Give Them Broken Code
- Why Is Google Highlighting Long-Form Articles?
- An Anti-NSA Encryption Strategy Every Company Should Understand
- What You Learn About Google When You Buy Glass
- What Coders Should Know About Copyright Licensing
- You Can Now Trade Guns For Laptops In Baltimore
- Will Office Productivity Suites Suck Forever?
- Burned By Failure, Facebook Changes Its Philosophy On Testing