Is a writer and journalist based in New York City who began his career completely by accident as an intern for gaming publication Kotaku, and has managed to keep writing ever since. He's covered a variety of topics, from Mariachi schools to smartphone security for sites like ANIMAL New York, FRANK 151, and Lifehacker. He also has a deep and abiding love of pop culture, and an irrational fear of downward escalators. Drop him a line Twitter if you want to talk about these things, or anything else, really.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Even Post-Acquisition, Simple's CEO Still Isn't A Banker
- A Leisurely Afternoon With The Hemingway App
- A Brief Rundown Of The Spying Questions Intel’s CEO Won't Answer
- This Video Game Knows When You're Scared--And Gets Scarier
- Is UI Really Everything? Facebook Paper Proves Maybe Not
- Inside The Video Game Industry's Culture Of Crunch Time
- Different Views Of Artificial Intelligence, As Seen On TV
- This Software Teaches Wearable Cameras To Not Livestream Your Bathroom Visits
- How Nintendo's Crappy Developer Relationships Are Killing Its Consoles
- Why Startup Founders Shouldn't Lose (Too Much) Sleep Over Scaling Problems
- Is HP Really Shunning Windows 8, Or Is This Just A Cheap Marketing Ploy?
- The TR-808 Drum Machine Is Back, With New Features And A New Name
- Do Remote Workers Actually... Work?
- Net Neutrality Is Down, But Not Out
- A Formula For Waging Perfectly Timed Cyber Warfare