Is a writer and journalist based in New York City who began his career completely by accident as an intern for gaming publication Kotaku, and has managed to keep writing ever since. He's covered a variety of topics, from Mariachi schools to smartphone security for sites like ANIMAL New York, FRANK 151, and Lifehacker. He also has a deep and abiding love of pop culture, and an irrational fear of downward escalators. Drop him a line Twitter if you want to talk about these things, or anything else, really.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Finally, A Social Network That Won't Turn Us Into Addicts--But How Will It Thrive?
- How Warby Parker Supercharged Its Data Science Tools
- Yes, You Can Use iBeacons To Track Your Interns
- This Guy Thinks The Art Of Programming Should Die
- Why We Must Teach Ethics Along With Programming
- To Build or Buy A Piece Of Software? Here's How To Decide
- How Writing And Art Must Change If The Comic Book Will Survive
- How This Dev Team Made $1 Million In 24 Hours By Forgetting Their Focus
- "Great Ideas" Are Everywhere, But That Doesn't Mean They Should Be Cheap
- These Interview Fake-Outs Reveal What Your Employer Really Wants To Know
- Admit It, GIFs Suck. So Why Won't They Die?
- How To Turn Your Corporate Party Into A Productivity Boon
- Why Twitter Should Lose Its Special Symbols
- Even Post-Acquisition, Simple's CEO Still Isn't A Banker
- A Leisurely Afternoon With The Hemingway App