John Paul Titlow is Associate Editor for Fast Company's FastCoLabs, where he covers the intersection of music and technology, the geeky underbelly of mass media's data-infused future and the people building it all.
When he's not peering into technology's weird future, he's drumming in a psychedelic rock band, taking photographs and exploring Philadelphia, where he lives with Walter, a cat that willingly wears a bow tie.
Photo by Matt Stanley.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Sonos Integrates With Google Play Music, Hints At Its Future
- How A Drexel Professor Created The World's Biggest Game Of Tetris
- The Counterintuitive Secret To Pandora's Success
- How A Game Design Rookie Accidentally Built A $200 Million Hit
- Inside Neil Young's Crowdfunded Quest To Fix Your Disastrous MP3 Situation
- Art Exhibit Is Like A Bouncy Castle For Aliens On LSD
- Inside DuckDuckGo, Google's Tiniest, Fiercest Competitor
- OK Glass, Launch This Rocket
- Under The Hood Of The New NYTimes.com
- The Challenges Of Building A Third-Party iPhone Camera Lens
- Is This The Transcription App Journalists Have Been Waiting For?
- 5 Twitter Lessons The New York Times Can Teach Your Social Media Team
- This Apple Alum Wants To Tame Your Insane Photo Collection
- As Music Downloads Decline, Expect More Anti-Spotify Anxiety
- Disabled iPhone Owners Are Desperate For A Jailbreak