John Paul Titlow is the Associate Editor for Fast Company's Co.Labs, where he covers the intersection of music and technology, the geeky underbelly of mass media's data-infused future and the people building it all.
When he's not peering into technology's weird future, he's drumming in a psychedelic rock band, taking photos and seeking out his next favorite dive bar. A part-time New Yorker, he lives primarily in Philadelphia with Walter, a cat that willingly wears a bow tie.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Behold! These Magic Tricks Were Conjured By Artificial Intelligence
- Can IBM's Mountain Of Data Fix Your Email Nightmare?
- RIP: Netflix's Public API Bites The Dust
- It's Official: YouTube Is Spotify's Newest Competitor
- This Band's Instruments Are Made From Old Electronics
- Browser-Based Deep Learning Will Make Your Tabs Way Smarter
- The $11 Million Plan To Autocomplete Your Code
- Quixey's Deep Mobile Search Will Change The Way You Use Your Phone
- What The Guardian Gained By Redesigning Its Website In The Open
- Awful Or Awesome?: Facial Recognition Is Now Available To Any App For Free
- Will The Next Great American Novel Be Generated By Code?
- Please Deface This Park's Walls
- How Flickr Is Learning To See What's In Your Photos
- This Man Uses Twitter To Augment His Damaged Memory
- Yes, iPad Apps Can Help Your Child Learn To Read