John Paul Titlow is Associate Editor for Fast Company's FastCoLabs, where he covers the intersection of music and technology, the geeky underbelly of mass media's data-infused future and the people building it all.
When he's not eagerly peering into technology's weird future, he's drumming in a psychedelic rock band, taking photographs and exploring Philadelphia, where he lives with Walter, a cat that willingly wears a bow tie.
Photo by Matt Stanley.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Art Exhibit Is Like A Bouncy Castle For Aliens On LSD
- Inside DuckDuckGo, Google's Tiniest, Fiercest Competitor
- OK Glass, Launch This Rocket
- Under The Hood Of The New NYTimes.com
- The Challenges Of Building A Third-Party iPhone Camera Lens
- Is This The Transcription App Journalists Have Been Waiting For?
- 5 Twitter Lessons The New York Times Can Teach Your Social Media Team
- This Apple Alum Wants To Tame Your Insane Photo Collection
- As Music Downloads Decline, Expect More Anti-Spotify Anxiety
- Disabled iPhone Owners Are Desperate For A Jailbreak
- How To Virtually Unite Remote Teams With RFID, Arduino, And Beer
- Cheap Drones Are Transforming The Ancient Art Of Mapmaking
- How This Freelancer Hacked His Hourly Rate
- This Open Source DIY Synthesizer Makes Music Hacking Dead Simple
- How Journalists At The Guardian Built That Epic NSA Story