John Paul Titlow is the Associate Editor for Fast Company's FastCoLabs, where he covers the intersection of music and technology, the geeky underbelly of mass media's data-infused future and the people building it all.
When he's not peering into technology's weird future, he's drumming in a psychedelic rock band, taking pictures and exploring Philadelphia, where he lives with Walter, a cat that willingly wears a bow tie.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Sorry Brands, People Still Care More About Tweets From People They Know
- Starting Today, Your iPhone Can Ditch Google For DuckDuckGo's Private Search
- Tired of Waiting For Siri API, Developers Take Matters Into Their Own Hands
- Can Ebola Be Stopped By Treating It Like A Terrorist Network?
- This Text Message Web Browser Is Less Crazy Than It Sounds
- Toogether's Failure Shows That U.S. Venture Funding Is Still A Unicorn
- The Real Magic Of Streaming Music Is The Data It Generates
- Why Developing Virtual Reality Games For Android Is A Pain In The SDK
- Uber Can Now Predict Where You're Going Before You Get In The Car
- The Robot Gunning For Your Job Just Got A Software Update
- Is Heart Bot Making Your Pulse Into Art Or Just Turning Data Into Ink?
- The Algorithm That Lets James Murphy Turn Tennis Matches Into Music
- This Wallet Connects With Your Phone So You'll Never Lose Either Of Them Again
- How Spotify's Music-Obsessed Culture Keeps Employees Hooked
- How This Algorithm Detected The Ebola Outbreak Before Humans Could