John Paul Titlow is the Associate Editor for Fast Company's Co.Labs, where he covers the intersection of music and technology, the geeky underbelly of mass media's data-infused future and the people building it all.
When he's not peering into technology's weird future, he's drumming in a psychedelic rock band, taking photos and seeking out his next favorite dive bar. A part-time New Yorker, he lives primarily in Philadelphia with Walter, a cat that willingly wears a bow tie.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Snapchat's First In-App Web Series Is Coming Tomorrow
- Tumblr Overhauls Its Writing Tools For The Medium Age
- Sony's Music Failure Is Spotify's Win
- Can Magnets Make You Stop Dwelling On Depressing Thoughts?
- Google Fiber's Slow Rollout Accelerates
- Uber To Riders: We Won't Screw You In The Blizzard
- Preet Bharara, Scourge of Corruption, Takes Aim At New York
- Former employees accuse McDonald's of serving up racism
- Your 2-Minute Guide To Microsoft's 6 Biggest Announcements
- Why Did Pinterest Just Buy A Recommendation Startup?
- From Nudez.com To Vape Life, Here Are 6 Websites You Can Buy Right Now
- These Classic Album Covers Were Drawn On An Etch A Sketch
- Ubuntu Wants To Power Your Open Source Robot Servants Of The Future
- Whoops: North Korea's Totalitarian OS Has A Huge Security Flaw
- Firefox To World: Can You Spare A Dime?