John Paul Titlow is the Associate Editor for Fast Company's Co.Labs, where he covers the intersection of music and technology, the geeky underbelly of mass media's data-infused future and the people building it all.
When he's not peering into technology's weird future, he's drumming in a psychedelic rock band, taking photos and seeking out his next favorite dive bar. A part-time New Yorker, he lives primarily in Philadelphia with Walter, a cat that willingly wears a bow tie.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Firefox To World: Can You Spare A Dime?
- It's Not Just For Your Brain: Meditating Can Actually Change Your DNA
- France Piles Onto Uber's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Month
- Spanish Publishers On Google News Shutdown: Whoops, Just Kidding!
- You Can Now Own Stephen Colbert's Desk
- Here's Why Your Instagram Follower Count Is About To Drop
- Apple Is Warming Up To Social Media
- Inside Meteor, The Framework That Turns App-Building Into Child's Play
- How Hurricane Sandy Wrecked One World Trade Center's Green Ambitions
- This Is What Happens When Your Startup Is A Hit On Product Hunt
- 20 Years Later: A Way To Generate Your Own "Magic Eye" Art
- Behold! These Magic Tricks Were Conjured By Artificial Intelligence
- Can IBM's Mountain Of Data Fix Your Email Nightmare?
- RIP: Netflix's Public API Bites The Dust
- It's Official: YouTube Is Spotify's Newest Competitor