Gabe Stein is a contributor to Co.Labs specializing in computer science history, publishing and futurology. Prior to becoming a contributor, Gabe was the resident "News Hacker" and an editor for Co.Labs. Before that, he worked at Google and OgilvyAction in New York. He would love to talk to you about the future of everything on Twitter.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How NYC Citi Bikes Can Integrate With Google Glass, Thanks To R/GA
- Betting On Yahoo's New Logo? Here's What The Data Says They'll Choose
- How An Arcane Coding Method From 1970s Banking Software Could Save The Sanity Of Web Developers Everywhere
- Jeff Bezos Bought The Washington Post For One Thing: Distribution
- Wow! Google’s Chromecast Is Amazingly Hackable
- Former BitTorrent Engineer Thinks He Can Fix Your Wi-Fi--For Good
- Tumblr’s Porn Filter Backfires In LGBTQ Community
- Trying To Quit? This E-Cigarette Tweets Your Shame
- Microsoft And Polar Almost Built A Killer Smart TV
- Could This Phone Prevent Violence From Escalating?
- Does Anyone Want To Listen To The News Anymore?
- One Publisher Is Standing Up To Tech Giants Like Facebook And Google
- Can Publishers Predict Pageviews? Probably Not.
- Why Isn't The MYO Armband Open Source?