David Lumb is an all-around reporter who has dabbled in the startup world and once did an investigative article on pizza.
Originally from Southern California, he interned for KPCC Public Radio, wrote for their hyperlocal South LA cell OnCentral, did the Patch thing, gametested Halo 4, reported for the caustic-but-lovable Animal NY, and was a content editor for iPhone app SPUN.
He'll talk to you about any of those things and plug his dangerous agenda of liberal tolerance on Twitter.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Is Endaga's Telco-In-A-Box The Cell Phone Solution For The Next Billion?
- What Would Steve Tweet?
- Product Bootcamp Week Six: Worth It?
- The Recipe For Building A Startup Scene In Any City
- The Next Data Goldmine: Paper
- Product Bootcamp Week Five: Avoiding The Weird Corner Case
- Product Bootcamp Week Four: Shopping For Ruby Gems
- BMC Is Fixing Its Enterprise IT Software With User Experience Design
- Learn to Product Week Three: Think Small, Ask Why Five Times
- Product Bootcamp Week Two: Less Smelly Code
- Welcome To Product Development Boot Camp
- Why Icontrol Is Crowd-powering Its New Smart Home Product Suite
- A Smartphone Remote For Nerds, With All The Power Of IFTTT
- Is This The Next Big Name In Crowdfunding?
- Why You Should Learn Product Management Instead Of Coding