David Lumb is an all-around reporter who has dabbled in the startup world and once did an investigative article on pizza.
Originally from Southern California, he interned for KPCC Public Radio, wrote for their hyperlocal South LA cell OnCentral, did the Patch thing, gametested Halo 4, reported for the caustic-but-lovable Animal NY, and was a content editor for iPhone app SPUN.
He'll talk to you about any of those things and plug his dangerous agenda of liberal tolerance on Twitter.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Product Bootcamp Week Two: Less Smelly Code
- Welcome To Product Development Boot Camp
- Why Icontrol Is Crowd-powering Its New Smart Home Product Suite
- A Smartphone Remote For Nerds, With All The Power Of IFTTT
- Is This The Next Big Name In Crowdfunding?
- Why You Should Learn Product Management Instead Of Coding
- The Case For Building (Not Buying) Your Tech Solutions
- HackerRankX Wants To Kill The Resume Once And For All
- Why You Should Let Your Creative Employees Roam
- How To Bring The Art Of The Creative Blitz Into Your Hackathon
- What's The Real Value Of Learning More Than One Programming Language?
- Beta Testing With Members Of Congress To Speed Up Our Glacial Government
- MakeSpace: When Venture Capitalists Go Startup
- How The Creator Of QuizUp Turned A String Of Foolish Moves Into A 10 Million-User App
- A World Of Open Source Sex Toys, Built By Three Georgia Tech Students