David Lumb is an all-around reporter who has dabbled in the startup world and once did an investigative article on pizza.
Originally from Southern California, he interned for KPCC Public Radio, wrote for their hyperlocal South LA cell OnCentral, did the Patch thing, gametested Halo 4, reported for the caustic-but-lovable Animal NY, and was a content editor for iPhone app SPUN.
He'll talk to you about any of those things and plug his dangerous agenda of liberal tolerance on Twitter.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What's The Real Value Of Learning More Than One Programming Language?
- Beta Testing With Members Of Congress To Speed Up Our Glacial Government
- MakeSpace: When Venture Capitalists Go Startup
- How The Creator Of QuizUp Turned A String Of Foolish Moves Into A 10 Million-User App
- A World Of Open Source Sex Toys, Built By Three Georgia Tech Students
- This Story About Slack's Founder Says Everything You Need To Know About Him
- This Zany Newsman Is The Stephen Colbert Of Bitcoin
- How To Use Hacker News To Fine-Tune Your Project
- U.S. Law Forces Coursera To Ban Students In Syria, Iran, Cuba, and Sudan
- Will Facebook's News Reader Fail? Here's What History Says
- Are Microsoft's New Offshore Data Centers Really NSA-Proof?
- This Was One Of PS4's Biggest Design Challenges
- Microsoft Reveals Secret Ability To Remotely Uninstall Programs From Your Windows PC
- The State Of The "Smart Grid" Today, And Google's Future Role In It
- This Is What A Robot Brain Looks Like