Chris Dannen is the Senior Editor of FastCo.Labs at FastCompany Digital in New York. As a freelancer he has contributed to FastCompany, CBS MoneyWatch, MIT Technology Review, The Atlantic and others. He designed the enterprise collaboration Writebot (beta) to solve his own frustrations with writing for the Web. Career interludes include stints as a management consultant at ReD Associates, a mountain bike writer/photographer for the BIKE magazine in California, and a brand rep for Red Bull Energy Drink. He has published two books about iOS design and development. He lives in Brooklyn, where he manages products for boutique iOS development lab Dannen/White. You can find his list of disclosures here. Drop him a line on Twitter @chrisdannen.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Inside GitHub's Super-Lean Management Strategy--And How It Drives Innovation
- Three Long-Winded (But Useful) Suggestions From Our Readers
- How To Become One Of Our “Labs Rats”
- Why New York Startups Should Be Media Masters
- The Book That Inspired GitHub's New "Coder Caves"
- Could This Phone Prevent Violence From Escalating?
- I Switched From iPhone To Android And Now I Can't Get Texts
- A Look Back At The Finalists Of The Co.Labs And Target Retail Accelerator
- Announcing Divvy: The App That Won The Co.Labs And Target Retail Accelerator
- 12 Difficult Questions For Team Digg
- Abusing Someone Else's App Is A Great Way To Test New Features For Your Own
- NBA Draft Pick Victor Oladipo Says Google Glass Might Be The Future Of News
- It's Not A Bug--Your iPad Is Out Of Space
- About $400 Is The Price Of Your Co-Workers' Love
- Dear Sean Parker: Alright, You Nailed Us