I'm Senior Editor at Fast Company Digital in New York and editor of FastCo.Labs. I've written for FastCompany, CBS MoneyWatch, MIT Technology Review, The Atlantic and others. Career interludes include stints as a management consultant, an outdoor sports journalist, and a brand rep for Red Bull Energy Drink. I've written two books about iOS design and development and co-founded an iOS development shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I live in Brooklyn, NY. You can find my list of disclosures here. Drop me a line on Twitter @chrisdannen.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Cannabis Cooking Thrives In Iron Chef-style Competition
- Three Beginner Mistakes To Avoid When Eating Cannabis
- Why Does The World Need More Programming Languages?
- What's New And Different About Apple's New Swift Programming Language?
- A Futuristic Look At The Nation Of San Francisco
- How One Cheap App Could Totally Change Our Newsroom
- Here's How Apple's Board Should Evolve. Why Doesn't It?
- Should I Work For This Guy? A Secret That Will Help You Decide
- Ben Horowitz Is Sick Of You People Picking On Rap Genius
- Siri Knows About The Movie "Her" And She Does Not Like It
- Why Meetings Should Cost Employees Money
- Seeking Editorial Interns To Write, Report And Perform Other Non-Coffee-Related Tasks
- We're Hiring Reporters In New York City
- 12 Key Stories From Every Stage Of Starting Up
- Apple Takes A Step Backwards From Flat Design