Chris Dannen is the editor of Co.Labs at FastCompany in New York. As a freelancer he has contributed to FastCompany, CBS MoneyWatch, MIT Technology Review, The Atlantic and others. He designed the newswriting tool Writebot (beta) to solve his own frustrations with writing for the Web. Other career interludes include stints as a management consultant at ReD Associates, a mountain bike writer/photographer for the BIKE magazine in California, and a brand rep for Red Bull Energy Drink. He has published two books about iOS design and development. He lives in Brooklyn, where he manages products for boutique iOS development lab Dannen/White. You can find his list of disclosures here. Drop him a line on Twitter @chrisdannen.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Facebook Design Researchers Evaluate The First-Time User Experience
- Foursquare's Head of Search/Data Talks About The "First-Time User" Experience
- When Should Your App Start Collecting User Info?
- Why Is Walmart Buying Socialcalendar?
- Two Apps That Just Get In-Store Behavior
- Copy Your Content Strategy From These Top Brands On Instagram
- What To Do About QR Codes
- The Future Of Retail? This Isn’t It!
- Treasure Trove Of Retail Startup Ideas Right Here
- How Facebook Did UX Testing For Facebook Home (With Fewer Than 60 People)
- What If Every iOS App Cost At Least $10?
- The "Lean" Way To Measure Product-Market Fit
- The Gumption To Charge: How To Set A Fair Price For Your App
- Demo Of The Day: Simple, Light Screencasting By Pensieve
- What's So Hard About Building Cloud Storage Software?